About Our Business:
Idaho Pizza Company is built on a foundation of excellence as a strong franchise chain that includes 15 stores around Idaho. We pride ourselves on a consistent flavor with fresh products that support our local farmers. Our mission is to create a family environment with strong employees that enjoy coming to work each day. This company was built on the basis of growth in Idaho, continues to grow and create strong individual platforms to work toward the common goal that Idaho Pizza Company was founded on.
Brief Job Description:
Idaho Pizza Company is looking for an in-house Instructional Designer. This position requires research to better understand our business and how we operate. The mission statement we like to umbrella our business under and the professionalism we expect our management team to follow where they are role models to the employees that work under them. The position requires research, creation, implementation and training of the management team to uphold a high standard of professionalism within the workplace. As the Instructional Designer, we expect you to have a full understanding of the business and to create curriculum to teach the management team different aspects of their professional roles in the workplace from communication skills, attire, meetings, supervising consistency of product, teamwork, and much more. We expect the trainings to be written and conducted in person, as well as online. This is a part time position with travel within Idaho. The position could turn into fulltime as it can advance into employee trainings as well.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in communication and carry at least a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college in some kind of technology-based knowledge. The candidate will embody strong writing and research skills and the required list of skills below.
- At least 1 year of experience as a trainer.
- Conceptually understand how people learn.
- Have full knowledge of E-Learning tools.
- Utilize tools and be creative with instruction.
- Be a good problem solver.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Great public speaking skills.
- Strong research skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding and utilizing media
- Computer knowledge: Office, HTML, Social Media, Google, and Design Software.
- Basic understanding of simulation games for learning.
- Fantastic people skills and motivational skills
Skills desired, but not required:
- At least 1 year of experience as a curriculum writer
- Master’s Degree in Technology from an accredited college
- Strong portfolio
- At least 2 years experience in the profession of Instructional Design
- Website building experience